Here's what I did -
- Sanitize everything. Very easy to do with the packet of no rinse sanitizer that's included. Just add the powder to some water, soak for 10 minutes, and drain.
- Dissolve the package of powder marked Booster in water by stirring. A.Long.Time. LONG.TIME. I cannot stress this enough...get those forearm muscles in shape! It needs to be completely dissolved.
- Bring this mixture to a boil. Remove from heat, and stir in the can of Hopped Malt Extract.
- Fill the keg halfway with water, add the boiled mixture, and stir.
- Sprinkle the yeast into the keg, let it sit for 5 minutes, stir, then screw on lid.
- Let sit for 7-14 days, then bottle. Let sit again for 1-3 weeks. Refrigerate, and enjoy!
|Adding the yeast|
|The yeast starting to work its magic!|
|The full keg, ready to sit for 14 days|
|In its hiding spot|
On January 25th, after sitting for 2 weeks, the beer will be bottled. I'll let you know how it goes!