Background

Phenology watch

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

The other day, I was searching for a blog about learning to homestead in the Pacific Northwest.  Specifically, southern Puget Sound.  I wanted to find someone in my area who was doing the same thing I'm trying to do - get back to basics and become more self-sufficient.  I have questions!  When I wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for, I thought - why not start your own?  Yeah, right!  I can't write.  I'm boring.  Who's going to want to read it, you fool??  But then I realized, even if nobody reads it, what a great tool I have to document my trials and tribulations.  I've never been great at keeping diaries, but if I'm going to make this little homestead work, I've got to keep good records.  If I get feedback and followers, well, that's just a big ole plus in my book! 
So, if you're out there and interested in following my journey, then come on in!  It's going to be a fun ride!

No comments: